• USA flag

    US Green Card Lottery* 2013 registration

    It is your chance to become a US Citizen, so you and your family can live and work in USA. Green Card Lottery is the fastest legal way to get a American citizenship. Apply for the Official USA DV Lottery Immigration and Naturalization program.

    Learn More

    *Winners will get a FREE airline ticket to the USA

  • USA flag

    USA Green Card Lottery entry

    Only electronic entry form of GCL (Green Card Lottery) can be accepted for chance to win American citizenship. All lottery winners and their families are able to live and legally work in the United States and become citizen.

    Learn More
  • USA flag

    Official US government Green Card Lottery program

    American "Diversity Immigrant Visa Program" is administered on an annual basis by the US Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act that was created in 1952 by US government.

    Learn More

Diversity Immigrant Visa Program

The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program makes now over 50,000 diversity visas available annually. USA green card lottery winners are being picked randomly among all entries of individuals who are from countries with low immigration rates.

If you want to learn more, just click here to visit the U.S. Department of State's official website.

Green Card Lottery guarantee

We guarantee that based on the information submitted, we will submit your American Green Card Lottery application to the US Department of State in the correct format. If we find that you do not meet the requirements for entry to the Lottery we will contact you. However, we can not guarantee that your entry will be selected and you will win US Green Card as the Lottery winners are being picked up randomly.

Green Card lottery for HK

Since 2012 people from Hong Kong are included in a Green Card Lottery in which they could win permanent residency in the United States. According to the rules of American Green Card Lottery, all Hong Kong applicants must have a high school education (or equivalent) or have 2 years of work experience (within the past 5 years) in an occupation requiring at least 2 years of training or experience.